Coleman Health Services, a nationally recognized mental health and substance use services provider, is seeking Case Managers to join our Mobile Response & Stabilization Services (MRSS) team! This position is located in Summit County, Ohio. Multiple shifts available for a flexible schedule.
Employee Package includes:
· Wages of $21.00/hr
· Health, dental, vision insurance
· Flex Spending Account
· Annual Wellness reimbursement
· Potential Sign-on bonus
· Start with three weeks of paid-time off
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· Paid License renewal for those who qualify
Are you passionate about public health? Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in your community? Would you like to work for an award-winning, nationally recognized behavioral health and rehabilitation organization? If you answered yes, then a job as an MRSS Case Manager with Coleman might be a great fit for you!
MRSS Case Managers at Coleman work as a part of a cohesive, multi-disciplinary care team to provide the best outcomes for the clients and families we serve. The MRSS Team provides outreach to youth & families under 21yrs old to help them resolve a person-defined crisis and link with ongoing support services as needed.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Job Duties of Case Managers Mobile Response & Stabilization Services (MRSS) Include:
· Provide short-term case management and wraparound services to youth and families 21yrs and under
· Transition clients and families into ongoing care
· Work collaboratively with treatment teams internally and externally to ensure safe transitions
Qualifications of Case Managers Mobile Response & Stabilization Services (MRSS):
· Bachelor's degree in a social service-related field OR 3 years' experience in a similar position
· Willing to get NPI and Medicaid Billing number (we'll help!)
· Maintain excellent driving record
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”