Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking a dependable individual to be a Maintenance Technician (Apartments) person for our Rental Management department. This position is for Marion, Crawford, and Seneca Counties, Ohio. This position will be Monday – Friday working 8:00am – 4:30pm with some flexibility and on-call as needed. Possible Sign-on Bonus up to $1,000!
Duties of Maintenance Technician (Apartments) include, but not limited to:
· Repair, maintenance, restoration, and replacement of various component of the physical structure of buildings,
· Assure preventative maintenance program is conducted and create preventative maintenance schedule,
· Provide emergency/ unscheduled repairs in a timely manner to minimize downtime,
· Maintain in good working order tools, equipment and parts applicable to daily performance of duties,
· Complete evacuation and safety drills as assigned, post current certificates for assigned buildings,
· Learn operation of all monitored-system site locations for fire, mechanical, sprinkler, etc.
· Communicate with vendors to resolve issues,
· Participate in required on-call duties as maintenance/operational support after hours/holidays.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, plus three years of work experience in the maintenance field. Must be able to physically perform the duties of the job as listed above. Valid Ohio Driver's license and have and maintain acceptable driver status per Company policy. Working knowledge of computer programs, including Microsoft Excel, and Word. Excellent communication skills and proven ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to function independently and within a team environment goal-focused on customer service.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”