Would you like to be part of an award-winning team that will give you the ability to directly influence the future of Ohio youth? Coleman Health Services has been selected to be part of OhioRISE to work with Multisystem Involved Youth and their families! If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team! As the Manager, Care Coordination, you oversee the provision of structured service planning and care coordination through high-fidelity wraparound as established by the national wrap around initiative. You will provide direct oversite and supervision of no more than eight Intensive and Moderate Care Coordinators to ensure compliance with 5260-59-03.2. We will be serving Portage and Summit Counties!
What can Coleman offer you as the Manager, Care Coordination?
· A positive environment that values teamwork, individuality, innovation, inclusivity, and where we embrace diversity
· Flexibility and empowerment
· You will be encouraged to participate in ongoing learning & developmental opportunities including free clinical supervision
· A competitive compensation & benefits package
· Free unlimited CEU's and Licensure Reimbursement
· $500 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program, Wellness Reimbursement & more!
What are we looking for from you?
· Ensuring the participation in ongoing training, coaching, and supports to ensure consistency in delivering care coordination
· Timely completion and submission of documentation including EHR
· Provide orientation, supervision, and guidance to ICC and MCC staff
· Engage in quality improvement activities for CME requirements
· Effective management and supervision ofdirectreports
· Complete the high-fidelity wraparound training program provided by CABHCOE.
What Qualifications will you need to be successful as the Manager, Care Coordination?
· LSW, LPC, or MFT
· 3 years' experience in children's behavioral health, or a related public sector providing community-based services to children and youth and their families or caregivers
· Ability to manage complex cases to work with children and families who are engaged in one or more child serving systems
· Able to effectively communicate with consumers, families, multi-disciplinary staff, and partner agencies
· Able to interact with multiple levels of the agency and a diverse workforce
· Have and maintain an excellent driving record
Preference given to the following candidates:
· Has NPI and Ohio Medicaid numbers
Why join Coleman Health Services?
We are a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accommodation Request."