· Monitor residents and non-residents entrance into building and residences.
· Report dangerous activities and/or suspicious person(s) both inside and outside of the residences to the appropriate residential staff and local police department.
· Respond to and seek out available staff to address inappropriate behavior and residential policy violations.
· Assures quality service to all residents in a compassionate and professional manner as it relates to the housing program objectives.
· Monitors residents to ensure that they are keeping the common areas clean after usage. Overall responsibility for the cleanliness and readiness of all common areas for the next user.
· Demonstrate positive role modeling behavior while working in the residential community.
· Be open and understanding of issues of diversity.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have high school diploma or GED. Valid Ohio drivers' license and good driving record is a must. Ability to work flexible hours under minimal supervision. Must be certified in CPR, First Aid, and fire safety or ability to obtain certification/s.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience working in the supportive living or security field is a plus. General knowledge of issues and challenges unique to homelessness, substance abuse, minorities and persons with disabilities is preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accommodation Request."