Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking a social work and/or counseling individual to provide crisis intervention and counseling services to individuals in their natural environment, schools, emergency rooms, and various community settings. Sign on bonus included! This is a part -time 3rd shift position.
Employee Package includes:
· Sign on bonus included!
· Opportunity for career growth and quarterly bonus incentives
· Health, dental, vision insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Annual Wellness reimbursement
· Start with three weeks of paid-time off
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· $400 annual CEU reimbursement
· Reimbursement for credential renewals
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
· Respond to individuals in crisis throughout Allen, Auglaize and Hardin Counties
· Triage, engagement, assessment, and trauma-informed behavioral health interventions to foster crisis resolution
· Service navigation and linkage, follow-up care, family and community stakeholder collaboration
· Function as part of an interdisciplinary team and develop and maintain effective relationship with community professionals
· Bachelor's or Master's degree along with LSW or LPC licensure
· 2 years' experience working in the behavioral healthcare field
· Eligible or willing to obtain an NPI number and an Ohio Medicaid number
· Have and maintain an excellent driving record
· Work experience in an emergency room
· Community behavioral health or crisis intervention setting
· Experience in motivational interviewing, crisis intervention, and trauma informed care
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Accommodation Request."