Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking a full-time APS Investigator in Stark County, OH to provide adult protective services to persons who are referred to the program. Individuals will conduct the initial investigation of adults reported to be victims of abuse, neglect, self-neglect, or exploitation.
· Work closely with other social service organizations and referring parties
· Ability to determine risk to persons referred and establish plans for eliminating risk to the persons served
· Developing appropriate service plans
· Arranging for the provision of needed service to clients during the APS investigation phase
· Must have a BA in a related social service field
· Knowledge of community resources, and previous work with probate court and guardianship services preferred
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line "Accommodation Request."