Want to be part of an award-winning team? If you value innovation, continuous improvement and excellent customer service check out our Case Manager opportunity.
Coleman Health Services is seeking an individual to provide intensive, case management services to individuals with severe and persistent mental health issues in Summit County, Ohio. The Case Manager will assist with accessing community based resources, housing, employment, making appropriate referrals and linking the individual with ongoing mental health services. Flexible schedule to meet the needs of our consumers.
Employee Package includes:
· Pay starts at $19 per hour
· Health, dental, vision insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Annual Wellness reimbursement
· Start with three weeks of paid-time off
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· $400 annual CEU reimbursement
· $250 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program & more!
· High school diploma with 3 years' experience in mental health/related field
· Have/maintain excellent driving record
· Have or willing to obtain NPI and Ohio Medicaid numbers
· Has a relevant Bachelor's Degree
· Has prior case management experience
See yourself with a team that values cohesiveness. Be a part of a culture that embraces diversity, encourages innovation, empowers its employees and supports career growth. Coleman is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
While the work we do is personally rewarding on many levels, we also recognize the importance of a competitive benefits package. In addition to standard benefit options, including health, dental, vision, life, retirement savings, pension, and paid time off (PTO), Coleman Health Services offers Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Wellness Reimbursement, Verizon service discounts, and more.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”