Do you have a passion for helping people in crisis? Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact and build a rewarding career? Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to help make a life-changing and lifesaving difference. Coleman Health Services is an award-winning, nationally recognized behavioral health and rehabilitation organization and we're actively seeking a Director of Mobile Response. This is a Crawford/Marion County Contract Position.
· Providing clinical and administrative supervision
· Program and service administration, budget development and monitoring
· Some on-call responsibilities will be required
· Master's degree in counseling, social work, or a related field along with LPC or LSW licensure
· Must be eligible to obtain or already have an NPI number and be enrolled as a provider to bill Ohio Medicaid
· Minimum of two (2) years' experience working in the mental health field
· Maintain excellent driving record
· LPCC or LISW licensure (must be eligible to obtain or have a CAQH account)
· Past or current work experience in emergency services and assessments
· Past or current experience in management, training, and supervision
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Accommodation Request."