Coleman Health Services, a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health, mental health and rehabilitation programs, seeks a full-time Director of Mobile Response and Stabilization Services (MRSS) to manage the mobile response teams of Highland, Ross, Pickaway, Fayette, and Pike Counties, Ohio for youth and families (MRSS). This position has the ability to be based out of any of those counties listed.
Employee Package includes:
· Salary starting at $75,000 annually based on experience and licensure
· Eligible for up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
· Health, dental, vision insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Annual Wellness reimbursement
· Accrue three weeks of paid-time off during first year
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· $400 annual CEU reimbursement
· Reimbursement for credential renewals
· Up to 3% of salary contribution to 403b retirement
Duties for Director of Mobile Response and Stabilization Services include but not limited to:
· Providing clinical and administrative supervision
· Program and service administration and development
· Clinical leadership
· Budget development, monitoring, and marketing needs through designated counties
· Data Collection and managing fidelity of the program
· Great leadership opportunities and connections with our local ADM Board and other Community Partnerships
· Some on-call responsibilities will be required.
The Coleman Leadership Team is seeking a new Director to facilitate a local and State Initiative to focus on Crisis Preventative services, that reduces youth hospitalization and out of home placement. Come join an incredible leadership team and be a member of Coleman's new initiatives for youth, and the crisis continuum of care.
Minimum Qualifications for Director of Mobile Response and Stabilization Services:
· Master's degree in counseling, social work, or a related field
· LPCC-S or LISW-S licensure or higher
· 2 years' or more experience in the mental health field
· Willing to get NPI and Medicaid Billing number (we'll help!)
· Valid driver's license and maintain excellent driving record
· Prefer experience in management, training, and supervision
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Accommodation Request."