Coleman Health Services is seeking a full-time Master Level Social worker to work collaboratively with the Summa Family Medicine Team to help fulfill positive mental and physical health outcomes.
This position is fully located at Summa Family Medicine Center- however will receive the on-going support of strong leadership, clinical supervision, CEU opportunities, license coverage, and benefits from Coleman Health Services.
Employee Package includes:
Ø Health, dental, vision insurance
Ø Health Savings Account
Ø Annual Wellness reimbursement
Ø Start with three weeks of paid-time off
Ø Bereavement time off
Ø Excellent team environment
Ø Highest commitment to quality care
Duties of a Summa Behavioral Health Consultant:
· Engaging patients daily with consults from the team
· Assessing behavioral and SUD needs
· Screening for safety and providing consultation to residents and facility on level of care needs for patients
· Linking and referring client's to behavioral health and SUD services and programing
· Providing on-site brief intervention counseling services- ongoing to a select group of patients
· Assisting the team with treatment planning needs to best support the patient and promote positive outcomes
· Providing education to the team during huddles and other multi-disciplinary teams and work groups
· Developing approved programing for specific populations
· Working with the team to enhance outcomes on social determinants of health
· Providing assistance and linkage to Summit County Resources
· Performing other general office duties
Qualified Behavioral Health Consultant candidates will have the ability to multitask, have experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, experience providing counseling services and assessing for need and risk. Must have their LISW or a Master's Degree in Social Work with current Ohio license (LSW) considered, if independent licensure can be obtained within one year of hire. Candidates must have or willing to obtain NPI and Medicaid numbers. If independently licensed, a CAQH account is required as well. We can assist in the process of obtaining these!
This position is located in Summa Family Medicine Center at 55 Arch St., 3rd floor, Akron (Summa Campus). Initial on-boarding and training will be a cooperated effort between trainings and support from Coleman as well as Summa.
See yourself with a team that values cohesiveness. Be a part of a culture that embraces diversity, encourages innovation, empowers its employees and supports career growth. Coleman is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Accommodation Request."