Coleman Health Services a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs, is an organization that is committed to fostering recovery, building independence, and changing destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We seek a licensed social worker or licensed professional counselor to fill our Chief Officer, Northwest Ohio position to develop relationships with County Boards, grow Coleman's geographic footprint, and lead the mental health, behavioral health, and SUD clinical services delivered in Logan, Champaign, Marion, Putnam, Van Wert, Paulding, Mercer, Drake, Shelby, and Miami Counties.
Employee Package includes:
· Health, dental, vision insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Annual Wellness reimbursement
· Start with three weeks of paid-time off
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· $400 annual CEU reimbursement
· Reimbursement for credential renewals
Are you passionate about public health? Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in your community? Would you like to work for an award-winning, nationally recognized behavioral health and rehabilitation organization? If you answered yes, then a licensed social worker or licensed professional counselor to fill our Chief Officer, Rural Counties position with Coleman might be a great fit for you!
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Job Duties of Chief Officer, Northwest Ohio
· Supervise direct reports
· Serve on Clinical Council
· Monitor product goals and key indicators
· Design and monitor monthly budgets
· Conduct resource development activities and market of sales and products to customers to diversify and increase revenue stream
· Develop new service lines
· Lead the mental health, behavioral health, and SUD clinical services delivered in said counties
Qualifications of Chief Officer, Northwest Ohio
· Master's degree
· Active Ohio license as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Independent Social Worker Supervisor (LISW-S), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor Supervisor (LPCC-S)
· Three years' supervisory experience in community mental health, behavioral health, and/or SUD clinical services
· Have or willing to obtain a NPI and Medicaid billing numbers and CAQH account
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line "Accommodation Request."