Would you like to be part of an award-winning team that gives you the ability to positively impact the lives of your fellow team members? Do you see yourself as someone who brings value through continuous improvement and excellent customer service? If so, consider joining our team! As the Senior Chief Officer of Substance use Treatment Services, you will provide oversight of agency-wide mental health services to ensure compliance with OMHAS, ODM, CARF and Mental Health Board regulations.
What can Coleman offer you as the Senior Chief Officer of Substance Use Treatment Services?
Ø A positive and supportive work environment that values both teamwork and individuality, welcomes innovation, is inclusive, promotes creativity, and values diversity
Ø We will provide you with flexibility and empower you to be successful
Ø You will be encouraged to participate in ongoing learning & developmental opportunities
Ø A competitive compensation & benefits package
Ø The ability to provide meaningful input that is heard and acted upon
Ø $500 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program, Wellness Reimbursement & more!
What are we looking for from you?
· Supervise Chief Officers to ensure business model goals and clinical outcomes are met
· Plan and coordinate with other organizations on shared common community goals
· Monitor clinical processes in Business Units to ensure uniformity and standardization across the organization and provide clinical consultation
· Monitor compliance with OMHAS, ODM, CARF, MCO's, and Mental Health Board Requirements
· Oversee youth, family, and adult mental health services within Coleman
· Monitor utilization of management reports for each Business Unit
· Involved in PDSA cycle for improved clinical and business outcomes
· Approve business and CI plans developed by Chief Officers
· Involvement in fundraising, grant procurement, and development activities
· Creation of clinical care pathways
· Local and State-wide Initiatives
o Participate in trade association as assigned by Sr. VP of Clinical Strategy and Innovation
o Develop clinical milestones toward statewide clinical mental health initiatives for youth, families, and adults.
· Co-Chair of Clinical Operations and Electronic Health Record Team
o Serve as co-chairperson for Clinical Operations and EHR Teams.
o Co-Author and coordinate Clinical Plan to ensure continued clinical improvements and endorse Evidence-based Practices.
o Develop new and modified Clinical Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
o Participates in completion of Root Cause Analyses and corrective actions.
· Other duties as assigned
What qualifications will you need to be successful in this role?
· Master's Degree in a related field
· LPCC, LISW, or Psychologist licensure
· Two years or more of supervision experience in behavioral health
· Five years' experience in behavioral health care direct services
· Meets Ohio Department of Mental Health Standards and maintains appropriate licensing
· Experience with Electronic Health Records
· Able to work effectively and collaboratively as a team, interacting with clients, vendors, and employees
· Able to exercise balanced judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions, and to handle difficult or confrontational situations in a calm, consistent, and equitable manner
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
· Maintain clean driving record
· Able to work morethan40 hours per week including evenings and weekends, to participate in extended stays outside of home/state, and to travel as needed
· Preference given to individuals who also have a secondary business degree.
Why join Coleman Health Services?
We are a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! While the work we do is personally rewarding on many levels, we also recognize the importance of a competitive benefits package. In addition to standard benefit options, including health, dental, vision, life, retirement savings, pension, and paid time off (PTO), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Verizon service discounts, and more.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accommodation Request."