Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking Adult Supportive Staffing in Stark County, OH. Paying up to $17/hour.
This position is a role model to a high-needs client, exhibiting competency in personal recovery and the use of coping skills, and serving as an advocate to assigned individuals. This person performs a wide range of tasks to help peers regain independence within the community and ownership over their own recovery process by using a variety of techniques. Peer Support Specialists provide guidance, hope, and support toward recovery through personal experience and growth and on a reciprocal basis but will often involve working with one client per shifts.
· Part-time including weekend availability
· Full-time including weekend availability
· High school diploma
· Have and maintain acceptable driving record and valid Ohio driver's license
· Able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to work with persons who are experiencing mental health concerns and crises
· Experience with assisting others with suicidal thoughts/crises
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Accommodation Request."