Coleman Health Services is expanding our Adult Case Management Department in Portage County, Ohio. Come join an energetic, fun, and supportive team that is part of a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs. We are seeking individuals to provide intensive, case management services to individuals with severe and persistent mental health issues in Portage County, Ohio. The Case Manager will assist with accessing community based resources, housing, employment, making appropriate referrals and linking the individual with ongoing mental health services.
• Competitive pay at $19.24/hr
• Flexibility with your schedule and work environment
• Quarterly Bonus Incentives
• Free CEU's and Licensure Reimbursement
• $500 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program, Wellness Reimbursement & more!
• Assist with accessing community based resources, housing, and employment
• Making appropriate referrals
• Linking the individual with ongoing mental health services
• BA/BS in mental health/related field or three years' related experience
• Have/obtain a NPI number and an Ohio Medicaid number
• Have/maintain an excellent driving record
Preference given to the following candidates:
• BA/BS in mental health/related field
• Experience in case management
• Experience working with adults in a community mental health setting
See yourself with a team that values cohesiveness. Be a part of a culture that embraces diversity, encourages innovation, empowers its employees and supports career growth. Coleman is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
While the work we do is personally rewarding on many levels, we also recognize the importance of a competitive benefits package. In addition to standard benefit options, including health, dental, vision, life, retirement savings, pension, and paid time off (PTO), Coleman Health Services offers Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Wellness Reimbursement, Verizon service discounts, and more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”