Coleman Health Services, a nationally recognized mental health and substance use services provider, is seeking an Employment Coordinator to join our team! The Employment Coordinator will manage vocational cases according to Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) policies. This position will work in Portage County and does have the ability to work a hybrid work schedule.
What can Coleman offer you?
Ø A positive and supportive work environment that: values both teamwork and individuality, welcomes innovation, promotes creativity, and values diversity
Ø The flexibility and empowerment you need to be successful
Ø You will be encouraged to participate in ongoing learning & developmental opportunities
Ø A competitive compensation & benefits package
Ø The ability to provide meaningful input that is heard and acted upon
Ø $250 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program, Wellness Reimbursement & more!
Ø The ability to work a hybrid work schedule
Duties of the Employment Coordinator include the following, but not limited to:
· Determine eligibility for the OOD program
· Coordinate assessments as necessary,
· Develop, implement, and manage Individual Employment Plans (IEPs) for persons with significant disabilities
· Responsible for plan preparation, case management, report preparation, and service coordination
· Coordinate services with identified mental health and chemical dependency service providers
Qualifications of the Corporate Recruiter:
· Have a BA in Rehab Counseling, Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Special Education or Rehab Teaching
· 24 months of experience in the delivery of vocational rehabilitation services (e.g. job development, benefits analysis, certified vocational evaluator, vocational/employment specialist)
· Prefer someone with case management and plan writing experience
Why join Coleman Health Services?
We are a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accommodation Request."