Youth Counselor (Mobile Response) - PRN (non-traditional shifts) - Summit County, OH

Coleman Health Services, a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of  behavioral health and rehabilitation programs is seeking social work and/or counseling individuals to provide PRN On-Call crisis intervention and counseling services to youth and families in Summit County, Ohio. The dependent or independent licensed (LSW/LPC)(LISW/LPCC)  social work and/or counseling individual will provide on-call remote coverage and then respond as needed for assessments and follow-up appointments in the community. These are non- traditional hours being Monday -Thursday 6:00pm-8:00am and Friday - Monday 6:00pm - 8:00am.

Pay rate is based on the following:

On call time

Initial assessment completed

Follow-up visit

Mobile Response and Stabilization Services (MRSS) Youth Counselor at Coleman work as a part of a cohesive, multi-disciplinary care team to provide the best outcomes for the clients and families we serve.  The MRSS Team provides outreach to youth & families under 21yrs old to help them resolve a person-defined crisis and link with ongoing support services as needed.

Qualified Mobile Response and Stabilization Services (MRSS) Youth Counselors will have:

·  Master's degree

·  Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) licensure

·  2 years' experience working in the behavioral healthcare field

·  Eligible for an NPI number and an Ohio Medicaid number

·  Have and maintain an excellent driving record

Prefer Mobile Response and Stabilization Services (MRSS) Youth Counselors will have:

·  Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) licensure

·  Experience with youth and families in community behavioral health or crisis intervention setting

·  Experience in motivational interviewing, crisis intervention, and trauma informed care

Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.  E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing with the subject line "Accommodation Request."