In this position, the person must be able to perform the following, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operations and facilities management function for the organization.
- Assist with implementation and monitoring all aspects of Coleman Professional Services (CPS) operations functions in collaboration with management.
- Handle details of contract preparation and negotiation, making recommendations to management and forwarding contracts for appropriate approval.
- Coordinate and responsible for Building Safety and Loss Prevention Plans.
- Supervise staff allocated to service.
- Responsible for financial goals of operations and maintenance functions.
- Oversee automobile and building insurance claims through to resolution.
- Manage Coleman Safety Committee and operations of Workers' Compensation compliance through Portage County Safety Council participation.
- Work with the Vice President of Operations and Information Technology to complete corporate capital projects including but not limited to scope definition, vendor meetings, bid preparation, project coordination and scheduling through to completion.
Qualified candidates will have:
- BA in related field of operations, business, or behavioral health
- Strong philosophy supporting customer service and continuous quality improvement
- Ability to execute complex operation systems and to identify and improve systemic conditions and issues
- Ability to communicate complex or technical issues to all levels within the organization Strong leadership skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively as a team, interacting with clients, clinicians, both administrative and support staff, and vendors
- Able to exercise balanced judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions, and to handle difficult or confrontational situations in a calm, consistent, and equitable manner
Preferred candidates will have successful business development experience and two years' operations and/or facilities management experience.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accommodation Request."