Coleman Health Services, a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs, is seeking a Director of Case Management located in Portage County, Ohio.
Employee Package includes:
· Sign on bonus $3,000!
· Health, dental, vision insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Annual Wellness reimbursement
· Start with three weeks of paid-time off
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· $400 annual CEU reimbursement
· Reimbursement for credential renewals
· Up to 5% of salary contribution to 403b retirement
Are you passionate about serving individuals and families with mental health needs? Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in your community? Would you like to work for an award-winning, nationally recognized behavioral health and rehabilitation organization? If so, leading our group of eager and talented case managers might be a great fit for you!
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients.
Key Duties of the Director of Case Management include:
· Providing clinical and administrative supervision to Case Managers
· Hiring/recruitment of staff
· Caseload assignments for staff
· Schedule coordination for staff
Minimum Qualifications of Director of Case Management:
· Masters degree in Counseling or Social Work
· LPCC or LISW licensure
· 3 years' experience working in mental health and substance abuse
· Willingness to become certified to supervise Peer Recovery Supporters
Preferred Qualifications of Director of Case Management:
· 3 years of clinical supervision in mental health and/or addiction treatment
· Supervisory credential
· Work history as a case manager in the mental health or addiction field
· Peer Recovery Supporter Supervisor certification
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”