Coleman Health Services is seeking a Director of Behavioral Health in Jefferson County, Ohio. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Administrative and clinical supervision of outpatient therapists
· Clinical oversight of the counseling and diagnostic assessment service areas, including the same-day access clinics
· Weekly review of productivity of supervisees
· Monthly review o compliance data of supervisees
· Monitoring key performance indicators for the aforementioned service area
· Management of program quality improvement and compliance for counseling services.
· Participating in key meetings and groups related to those service areas
Experience in budgeting and/or program evaluation is also preferred. Salary based on experience and credentials.
Qualified candidates must have an LISW-S, LPCC-S, or be able to obtain such licensure in 90 days. Must be willing to obtain or already have the following: an NPI number, an Ohio Medicaid number and a CAQH account.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Accommodation Request."