Coleman Health Services, formerly Coleman Professional Services (CPS), is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking an individual to work as the residential coordinator of services to individuals with behavioral health illnesses in our supportive living environments. Starting pay of $19, Maximum pay of $21. Day shift 8AM-4PM.
Responsibilities of the Residential Coordinator:
· Knowledge of all Coleman Programs
· Assist with accessing community-based resources-housing, employment, making appropriate referrals and linking the individual with ongoing mental health and/or SUD services
· Oversee and review processes within our supportive living sites
· Occasional on-call hours
Qualifications of the Residential Coordinator:
· Must have BA/BS in mental health or related field or three years' experience in mental health or related field
· Willingness to obtain NPI and Medicaid Number
· Must have and maintain excellent driving record
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line "Accommodation Request."