Coleman Health Services is seeking diligent and responsible individuals to join our customer-centered emergency crisis team of professionals to work with individuals experiencing immediate mental health crises in Portage County, Ohio. This position supports and engages of individuals served in our Access/Emergency Services office both in office and by phone. Must also be willing to work rotating weekends and holidays.
What can Coleman offer you?
· Sign on bonus $3,000!
· A positive and supportive work environment that: values both teamwork and individuality, welcomes innovation, promotes creativity, and values diversity
· We will provide you with flexibility and empowerment you need to be successful
· You will be encouraged to participate in ongoing learning & developmental opportunities
· A competitive compensation & benefits package
· Start with three weeks of paid-time off
· Bereavement time off
· Discounts on Verizon service plans
· Excellent team environment
· Highest commitment to quality care
· Up to 5% of salary contribution to 403b retirement
· The ability to provide meaningful input that is heard and acted upon
· $250 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program, Wellness Reimbursement & more!
Duties of Access Specialist include:
Qualifications for Access Specialist:
· High School Diploma
· Have or willing to obtain NPI and Ohio Medicaid numbers
See yourself with a team that values cohesiveness. Be a part of a culture that embraces diversity, encourages innovation, empowers its employees and supports career growth. Coleman is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”